- Low HP operation
- 3” Stainless Steel tubular frame construction
- Solid nylon idler wheels
- Built in bypass system
- No daily cleaning required
- 3/16”, 1/8”, 1/16” punched screens available
- Mesh and hybrid screens available
- Gearbox made in the U.S.
- Used in primary and secondary separation for high-quality flush water
- Available in 24”, 48”, and 96” models.
- Stainless steel construction.
- High solids capture rate.
- Ideal for water make up in sand separation systems.
- Low maintenance.
- Gear-motor drive, made in the U.S.
- Use with a variety of roller press sizes depending on use for solids.