CFS Frac Tank
- 20,000 gal. frac tank.
- (2) – 3000 psi hyd. Cylinders.
- 3-3/8” spindles and 10 bolt hubs.
- 425/65 22.5 wheels.
- 3 point hitch with 7000 lbs vert. lift and 40,000 lb gross trailer weight.
- Pintle hitch.
- Reinforced walls on interior.
- 2 Standard fill openings
- Suction port for easy hook up to Power Unit.
- Light kit for traveling on road.
- Doors in rear that will open to clean out any build up.
- Open Top Tank
- Hydraulic Load Out Pump
- 8” or 6” Load Out Boom
A range of equipment is needed in agricultural operations, especially in regular fertilizer applications and diesel fuel storage. Frac tanks are helpful for temporary storage of liquids across a number of agricultural jobs. Depending on your specific operation, Cuff Farm Services will help you select the Frac tank that will deliver the best result in the most cost effective way.